Saturday, March 22, 2014

Meet Crystal!

As promised, today I am introducing Crystal, our new cat, to you.

cassia_035

Crystal is part Persian. We adopted her from the SPCA after we noticed Ash was being more clingy to us than usual when we got home from school. I think he was lonely, so I suggested to Mom that we get another cat to be his companion. She thought it was a fine idea.

cassia_036

Thank goodness Crystal will not be an outdoor cat - I can't even imagine how dirty her white fur would get! She is such a sweet cat. She was found wandering the streets by the person who brought her to the SPCA. They had taken care of her for a bit, but could not keep her permanently. Crystal is a bit of an older cat (6 years old), and she loves to be a lap kitty.

Oh, Ash!

cassia_037

You want to be here too? Oh, right...Ash wanted me to mention that even though Crystal is older, she still loves to chase Ash around, and the two of them have a lot of fun playtime together.

cassia_038

Ash is so happy to have a friend around.

Thanks for reading. Next entry I will introduce Marina, who will be a contributing author to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment