Friday, March 21, 2014

I am back!

So I apologize for not posting for a long time. My mom has been super busy with school, and since she always reviews my posts and gives me permission, I have not been able to post.

This winter has been super hard. We are by the Great Lakes, so we were hit super hard my snow. Many days, the snowfall was taller than me. So I stayed in most days to avoid getting lost in the snow.

To help celebrate my return to blogging, my mom bought me a new outfit.

cassia_032

I feel super grown up in this picture. I think it is the ruffles?

cassia_033

And a closeup of that hat

cassia_034

On another note, we adopted a new cat! Now Ash had a friend to play with when mom is at work and I am at school. We think he was lonely during those hours. We named her Crystal. I will introduce her in my next post.

Outfit: Dress and hat from Clarisse's Closet, boots from American Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment