Sunday, July 21, 2013

First Post!

cassia_001

Hi everyone, and welcome to my blog. I am very excited to start blogging. It has been an interesting journey in, and certainly a thrilling journey to come.

So let me tell you a bit about myself. My name is Cassia, and I am 11 years old. I was adopted by my "mom" when I was really young, so I do not remember much about my life prior to being adopted. I could not ask for a better home and family, and am happy to finally have a chance to blog about it!

So a little about me. I am an only child. I love watching and playing sports. Since it is summer right now, I have been keeping up with baseball. I love going to Buffalo Bisons games - they are a lot of fun! Chip is my favorite mascot. I also will enjoy watching football and hockey once those seasons start. Beyond sports, I like to draw. I am not the best, but I am working on my technique. I love how shading gives you so much dimension to your drawings. It is a bit of an obsession right now. Winter is my favorite season. Especially when it snows, the ground just gets covered in a blanket of white. I also do like ice skating and sledding, so I could be a bit biased.

cassia_002

So that's the basics. I could go on, but you can read more about my interests in the About Me section. And...

Meow

cassia_003

Oh, hi, Ash!

cassia_004

No, I did not forget about you!

cassia_005

This is my cat, Ash. We adopted him from the SPCA. His old owner moved away and simply left him behind. He is super loving, so I cannot imagine why anyone would abandon such a awesome kitty.

Well thank you for reading. I look forward to writing again!

No comments:

Post a Comment